![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-6.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh7POFGf7eRIGAC3O9hjoidKPNzLHbRukIYBUu9syrHL-NyTXuzb-YurIXc0s3R9WVi-gbfTzUCU4eiaECCp56v1JpuAOIQDW-ybQ1iT-Af_I_1whYCVLt9DhGZTJp2ykkYuG1xsJ5cC9dM/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-6.jpg)
On a day filled with celebrity photo shoots, Paris Hilton was in no mood to be left out as she was spotted posing at Duke’s in Malibu .
Dressed up just like Lady GaGa in futuristic shades and a skimpy swimwear outfit, the hotel heiress flaunted her stuff for the cameras before changing into a black sequin micro minidress to continue the shoot.
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-7.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgoF0zJCm7Ac-9FmXyYv7C-qeO83zcBIu3NmqioBwua25ZRsH9rWWA_6sl_y93AJ4MtnyQNP9iwgt4nOusg8s2HBQKsFjjozEqS_AME4me4_h_vyFH5mbG9zaP3Xsq_-rCyi4-YFmHLaNtu/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-7.jpg)
In related news, it was announced earlier today that Miss Hilton’s younger brother Baron is taking a stab at a career in music.
He told press, “I want to be an international singer-songwriter. I’m sick of all the Hilton stuff, where all anyone cared about was whether I was doing coke in the bathroom or how many [bleeps] I was sleeping with. I’m done with partying and traveling. It’s time to get this [bleep] started.”
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-8.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhjccIDTxuBAoYiQOtHqKBV0O-TG-94qc3MsqliXYBb7KHqQwTxPVDXybJKAIpUKk-SxqGsVdw_hRRwQ-b8G5FS3-b4VRPbndnZH4ArW3KIwYIHM7-VNbCQsfNrO0vxY4JzmTTxVrvOWPDt/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-8.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-11.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvj5Ck6JBZhgA5Avw_h47A6qTd4wUaeWh9Rrr3hnS6NrUPOelvQD3GLTwBCvgfABXY3pGFjIVpkSe54_pPqWefb7-L6ZpPftoZu1hU8jPARW8GkHJv_mKykt50nD3sLa0FZytHCt8GjFx3/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-11.jpg)
Hollywood Gossip,Hollywood News,Hollywood Celebrity,Hot Celebrity Gossip
![[paris-hilton-gaga-429-5.jpg]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg_UYAonkRj7sQU0FoefNlz3AyJhbovzbtK5t-P-ofKaMHT4vc9ZKCknl-UkTDsrF7LtNyDeXeb0BPIQWkky3p_vevHE0XxC-NOE9hz1nOSxn97XFr3uwTO8Lh9q4Wc3RXY1SOSO_Dv41sf/s1600/paris-hilton-gaga-429-5.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment